Yorkshire Football
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

jamaica hotels,jamaica hotels and resorts,jamaica inclusive

Go down

jamaica hotels,jamaica hotels and resorts,jamaica inclusive Empty jamaica hotels,jamaica hotels and resorts,jamaica inclusive

Post  cindy899 Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:36 pm

,jamaica hotels,jamaica hotels and resorts,jamaica inclusive vacation,jamaica island,jamaica lodging,jamaica packages,jamaica resort,jamaica resorts,

jamaica hotels,jamaica hotels and resorts,jamaica inclusive Guest4
Bethel Court Guesthouse in Montego Bay, Jamaica

Escape the tourist trap, see the real Jamaica

Bethel Court Guesthouse is the perfect getaway.
We are located in a middle class neighborhood in Montego Bay Jamaica, 1 ½ mile away from the hectic Hip Strip.
We have over 300 route taxis that will take you to the Hip Strip and beaches for $0.90 United States Dollar, wait time average 2 minutes.
Here at Bethel Court, we have private drivers that agrees to give our guest the best prices. They also provide Trips that are normally 50% cheaper than the regular tour companies. Tours to: dunns River Falls, Negril, Black River Safari, Roaring River, etc.

Double Bed Private En-suite for $50.00 per night. These are one bedroom apartments with, hot water, fully equipped kitchen, dining and living area, cable TV, A/C, all windows are screen for mosquito.

Double Bed Private Shared Bathroom for $40.00 per night. These are two bedroom apartments. Each room is private with lock. You share the bathroom, Kitchen, dining and living area. They come with,hot water, fully equipped kitchen, cable TV, all windows are screen for mosquito.

The perfect getaway from......more info..»

Contact us: ingrid7985@gmail.com

......Also check us out on Facebook..»

Click on image below to watch video
jamaica hotels,jamaica hotels and resorts,jamaica inclusive 0

Reviews

86% Customer Rating
Novice Nomad (1)
Stayed for 2 weeks.We had a lot of fun! Met lots of new people.Steve and Ingrid are very helpfull and very good hosts. You can ask them anything! I would recommend this place to everybody who wants to stay in a hostel in Montego Bay!
Eefje, Belgium | 25-30 | 26th June 2010
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
96% Customer Rating
Novice Nomad (2)
bethel court is a fantastic place to stay if you want to mix with the locals and get a 'real' sense of jamaica. the staff are very helpful and friendly and tours can be arranged easily to enhance your holiday experience. the accomodation is very reasonably priced and i will definately be staying here the next time i am in jamaica
ebs_r_844569, England | Female 25-30 | 15th June 2010
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
96% Customer Rating
Novice Nomad (1)
This is seriously the best place to stay in mo. bay! I was origionally supposed to stay for just 5 nights, but then came back for another week. Steve and Ingrid are sooo awesome and there they have a wonderful crew to help you out with whatever you need. I would also recommend this place because it's a wonderful oppertunity to really get to know other travelers and experience the "real" jamaica and stear away from serious tourist headachs. I will be staying there again!
brinny22, USA | Female 18-24 | 04th June 2010
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
80% Customer Rating
Novice Nomad (1)
I had a wonderfull time in jamaica because steve and ingrid provide it. They inttoduce me to the other girls that were in the hostel, and there was always some one to pick us up.. Ingrid went to the parties with us, she is amazing.. they are very friendly and they try their best for you have a great time.. I really enjoy jamaica, i would stay with them again. *** Pra quem fala portugues.. o hostel nao eh mto bem localizado, mas o steve e a indrig ajudam em tudo! eu ficaria la de novo! =)
nataliemaia8354, Brazil | | 06th April 2010
93% Customer Rating
Novice Nomad (1)
Very refreshing stay with the locals away from touristville. Hosts are very helpful and friendly. Would certainly return.
gonebiken1861, Canada | | 29th March 2010

100% Customer Rating
Avid Traveller (11)
This is a fantastic hostel in a town that is sorely lacking this sort of accomodation. Steve and company are seriously doing Jamaica a service by trying to promote responsible tourism and facilitate relations between locals and tourists. Support these guys!
AtopMtOlympus, USA | Female 25-30 | 17th March 2010
80% Customer Rating
Novice Nomad (1)
Very courteous staff. Very knowledgeable about tourists sites, and helpful. We were picked up from the airport free of charge and taken almost everywhere by the driver that worked with the hostel. Very convenient.
Merri937, USA | Female 25-30 | 14th March 2010

80% Customer Rating
Novice Nomad (1)
I enjoyed my stay and will return again soon - good place to stay and resonate with the local day-to-day life without compromise of anything one would expect for himself at home. I can't wait to return.
cdumpson1605, USA | Male 25-30 | 11th March 2010
80% Customer Rating
Globetrotter (29)
Clean, simple hostel in the Montego Bay suburb of Mount Salem, a five-minute ($1.50) cab ride from downtown. Management is extremely kind and accommodating, bathrooms and dorms are clean and quite comfortable. Strong ceiling fans keep rooms cool and bug-free. All in all, a welcome respite from the madness of Montego Bay, and a perfect base from which to explore the region.
jazzmanlou, USA | Male 25-30 | 19th February 2010

93% Customer Rating
Avid Traveller (16)
OK, little bit out of downtown but thats not a bad thing, 15 minutes walk downhill to CBD or 3 minutes/$1.00 in anyone of a million taxis there and back.
Ian, Australia | Male 41+ | 08th February 2010

Laura Mallick
Really Really friendly staff, very clean and a good place to meet people! The only hostal in Montego bay so really fun if you young and looking to meet people! Very helpful and only a dollar to the beach front.
92% 25 May 2010

Anderia Ezeofor
The owners are lovely people who do everything possible to make you welcome in Jamaica. The place is situated close enough to all the tourist attractions and they provide a personal guide who assures your safety while you're out and about. They cleaned the dorms daily. They arranged my transport from the airport. This is THE best value for your dollar/euro!
95% 19 April 2010

Natasha McCormack
We stayed in a self contained flat, which was fully furnished with own kitchen and bathroom. It was in a convenient location - close to the airport, local shops. We had a lovely stay and Steve is a great host.
85% 20 March 2010

Oliver Marston
A nice landing point for the money in mobay
97% 01 February 2010
Jonathan Clark
For price, value, and location, Bethel Court is without a doubt the best budget option in Montego Bay. Its about 70% cheaper than other options I researched and the location was quite good thanks to a very easy to use service taxi route that runs constantly from the Bethel Court to the Hip Strip. The taxi ride to the beach is about 10 minutes and is about $1 US each way. I stayed in a private room and it far exceeded my expectations. The bathroom was clean and had hot water. There was a TV and excellent air conditioning, and the best part was the full kitchen including a microwave upon request. The best about staying at Bethel Court is the customer service. They pick you up from the airport and give you a brief but informative tour of the city and then take you shopping so you can load up on food and drinks for your stay. That saved me a ton of money. Stevie White runs the show and runs it very well, he is very informative on how to get place and what to do and is always happy to help. He never pressures you for tours or tips and seem genuinely sincere in his efforts to help make your stay the best. I highly recommend this place!
95% 20 September 2009

Oliver Saltmer
Stevie is one of the most hospitable hosts we've ever had the pleasure of staying with. He picked us up from the airport, drove us through town to show us around, took us to change our money and do some food shopping and gave us loads of useful tips and advice. His nephew showed us around MoBay the following day and took us to places we wouldn't have found on our own. The property is very safe and secure with protective bars on the window, gates, security cameras and a security guard. It is in a great location away from the noise but only a $1 cab ride away. The property was clean and the bed was comfortable. The wireless internet was also a bonus. All in all the stay was very pleasant, great value for money and gave us a very nice introduction to Jamaican life. We recommend this place 100%, will be suggesting it to all our friends and family and will hopefully be coming back soon. Choose Bethel Court!
100% 30 July 2009

Customer review
Steve does everything to make sure you enjoy your stay. His airport pick-up, to tour through town and the trip to a huge supermarket are priceless when it's your first time in Montego Bay!
87% 01 July 2009

Clemens Gudacker
the owner is very heart- and world- opened and gives u a perfect introduction into the country Smile)))))
100% 21 May 2009

cindy899

Location : cheap hostel,cheap hostels,cheap hostels in,cheap hotel,cheap hotel jamaica,cheap hotels,cheap hotels jamaica,cheap jamaican hotels,cheap rooms

http://www.hostelvacation.com/

Back to top Go down